Saturday, September 1, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012 Day 1 Red Nails

Okay, so, Chalkboard Nails is doing the 31 day challenge all over again. This time around, hopefully I'll get all the way through. If you remember, this challenge is how I started my blog :)


If you can remember last years, I had acrylic nails, horrible cuticles, and no clean-up. I can't believe I even posted it on the internet :O I do love seeing how much I've grown -although I still can't successfully stamp or water marble.

So, here it goes 
Day 1: Red Nails
Polish: Cult Nails- Evil Queen
I decided to go with Evil Queen for today because it is my FAVORITE red polish of all time. I thought about adding some glitter, but decided against it because I wanted to keep it a simple, sexy red nail.



So, that's it for today :) my clean, moisturized cuticles, and natural nails with beautiful red :) 
Want to see how far I've come from my first post? I'll show ya
This was my Day 1 of the last 31 day challenge :O. And my very first blog post.... it makes me cringe just to look at.





No comments:

Post a Comment