Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tough As Nails Lacquer- The Great Butter Rebellion

So, today I've got another Tough As Nails Lacquer to show you. This is one of her new polishes that hasn't yet released *ooooh special!* I was super excited to get this in the mail *along with two other unreleased polishes* These are supposed to debut soon in her Etsy shop. The Great Butter Rebellion is a SUPER packed gold microfine glitter with some larger glitters added in for dimension. This went on smoothly -unlike most packed glitters- and could have done with only ONE coat. I used two coats for pictures, and topped with Cult Nails Wicked Fast *my fave!*



L: Macro bottle                     R: Macro Nail  

This is so shimmery and sparkly that my macro wouldn't stay focused enough to get a good shot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment