Monday, April 29, 2013

Zoya Irresistible Collection

I'm on a blogging roll!! Today I've got Zoya's Irresistible Collection to show you :) These are all super amazing colors, and I must say I love them ALL! This is a collection of foils, but with a twist- metallic FLAKES! *Think Ziv from the Ornate Collection* The formula for these was the same for all six polishes, went on perfectly smooth with two coats. I will say that these are a pain in the rear to remove without getting glittery shimmer EVERYWHERE. If you hate removing these types, I'd suggest a glue or peel off base coat. Enough talk, let's get to the polish!!:)

Kerry is a gold shimmer with bright gold flakes. This polish is a yellow gold version of Ziv, and I love it just as much :) I must also add, that none of these needed topcoat to be super shiny and sparkling.


Amy is a sunset orange foil with gold flakes. This color almost glows with warmth.


Tinsley is a red toned pink foil with gold flakes. This was probably my least favorite, only because it blended way too well with my skin tone.


Bobbi is a darker pink than Tinsley, and has a stronger foil effect and less flakes. I am definitely in love with this color.


Hazel is a green toned blue foil with gold flakes. This formula is the same as Bobbi *stronger foil effect less flakes*


Rikki is a green foil with gold flakes. In the above five polishes, the foil tone is silver, in this one- it's more of a gold toned foil.


Overall, I LOVE these colors, and the foil + flake gives so much dimension. I'm super glad Zoya built these colors after such a huge success with Ziv *Ornate Collection*. You can purchase these HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment