Monday, July 1, 2013

The Juice Box Lightsabers Collection

AHHHHH! I have another collection from The Juice Box to show you!! This is a collection that is to be released this Saturday, July 6 at 1pm PST. This is a Star Wars based collection -obviously. There are four jelly polishes with scattered holo glitter and two glitter bombs. I must say Bre is AWESOME with dot glitters and if you're not a dot fan, I would suggest buying one of her polishes with dots (which is like 90% of her polishes). All polishes are three coats with top coat -except for one, and I'll talk about that later.


A Long Time Ago is a black jelly base with scattered holo glitter and multi size/shaped red, blue, purple, and green glitters including large dots and STARS!!


 I Am Your Father is a watermelon pink jelly with scattered holo glitter. This is sooooo squishy it's amazing! This is one of my favorites from this collection.


In A Galaxy Far Far Away is a glitter bomb topper. *two coats over Cult Nails Nevermore* This is pretty awesome. Remember what I said about the dots up there ^^?! Here's what I'm talking about. This has multi shaped red, blue, purple, green, and white glitters. Including red, blue, AND purple large dots. And I can't forget the purple stars! May I also add that there are RECTANGLES?! Yes, rectangles, not bar glitter!


May The Force Be With You is a royal blue jelly creme with scattered holo glitter. I could bathe in this polish. *enough said* my absolute FAVE from this collection.


There Is No Try is a lime green jelly with scattered holo glitter. Bre's jelly polishes are the squishiest jellies out there. they are absolutely PERFECT. This one shows a little VNL, so if you're not a fan, I'd layer it over white or a similar colored creme polish.


Too Dangerous To Be Left Alive is what I call "neon" purple jelly with scattered holo glitter. I wasn't a fan of this in the bottle but OMG it's awesome. This is tied for 2nd fave along side I Am Your Father.


Don't forget, Bre is restocking her shop THIS SATURDAY!! July 6 at 1pm PST. Her storenvy store is located HERE. Don't forget to follow her on Instagram @graysonails for more information

1 comment:

  1. These are nice shade. A Galaxy Far Far Away is a glitter bomb topper. *two coats over Cult Nails Nevermore* This is really very pretty and awesome.

    Regards,
    Tahitian Noni Juice

    ReplyDelete