Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Zoya Fall Cashmere Swatches/Review

Sooooo, FINALLY I have the Zoya Fall Cashmere swatches to show you today. I started swatching this collection with longer length nails and had a bad break halfway through swatching, so -of course- I had to start completely over so my swatches could look all the same :)


Flynn is a "camel" colored tan cream. This color makes my skin look absolutely weird. This is two coats with no top coat.

Louise is a warm chocolatey brown cream. This went on fairly smooth in two coats *no top coat*

Pepper is a deep brick red. This was a gooey polish to work with, and was hard to avoid patches *which is very uncharacteristic of something so dark*. This is two coats with no top coat.

Sailor is a deep navy blue that my camera didn't want to photograph properly. This is two coats with no top coat.

Hunter is exactly the name, a dark hunter/forest green. This was the easiest to apply out of the entire collection it went on smoothly with two coats.

Livingston is a bright cherry red bordering between a cream and a jelly. This is two coats with no top coat.

Hopefully I will be back in the next day or so with the Satin half of Zoya's fall collections :) Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment