Sunday, November 13, 2011

My first Birchbox!

Yesterday, my first Birchbox came in, and I didn't get home to open it until today
Inside contained
1. Jouer lip enhancer
     -Coming from a chapstick/lip balm addict, I like this product :) not something I'd use as often as chapstick/lip balm, but if I carried it with me all the time I'd use it daily.
2. Kate Spade New York Twirl (perfume)
     - I LOVE this scent :) it reminds me of Mary Kay's Velocity line
3. Thymes Eucalyptus body lotion & Kimono Rose body lotion
    - Not a big fan of Eucalyptus, but I love how my skin feels after using this lotion. I've yet to try the                      Kimono Rose
4. Zoya Noel mini
     -There's no other way to describe this one other than with a picture :)... or three
this one is done in natural light

another in natural light :) against the silver of my macbook

this one is done with iPhone 4 flash :/ doesn't really show the color that well.

5. Alex & Isabelle classic hair tie
     - this is one I'm looking forward to try :) I first saw it on a friend of mine's blog (Rainbows & Sparkles) and thought it would be an awesome thing to try :)

I'm excited about the products I got in this month's Birchbox, and can't wait to see what will come in the next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment