Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Boxes :)

So, I'm a member of two monthly boxes :) Julep Maven & Birchbox. I decided to do the post for both all in one.

Let's Start with the Julep Maven box
What was in it:
~Julep Helena
~Julep "fast dry" top coat
~Julep nail appliques
~and a little pot of star glitter

Next up is the Birchbox
What's in it:
~Ahava mineral body lotion
~Amika obliphica hair treatment
~Incoco nail polish applique
~Jouer moisturizing lip gloss in Birchbox pink
~ShowStoppers designer fashion tape
~Recharge EBoost orange natural energy booster


Honestly, I haven't tried out anything in either box except for the Jouer mini gloss. I also found it a bit funny that both boxes came with nail appliqués :) I'm almost tempted to put one from each box on each hand and compare the two. I'll definitely post if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment