Saturday, May 19, 2012

Emily's Louboutin Manicure

Hey everyone!! This is Emily (a friend of Felicia's from work). I'm posting about the Louboutin manicure that she did while I was dying her hair pink:) For this manicure we used one coat of Essie Licorice and topped that off with a franken she made and named franken-flakes. This is a black jelly polish with every color flake you can imagine thrown into it as well as some holographic glitters. For the underside of the nail, we started off with one coat of Orly Dayglow to brighten up the red. For our Louboutin red, we used OPI Vodka and Caviar (a bright red jelly-creme). I LOVE the look of this, and can't wait to try out different color combinations. Enough talk, here are some pictures!! *please excuse my pink!*
Franken Flakes :)

Franken Flakes again :)

The Louboutin Side (Vodka & Caviar)



I can't talk about giving her pink hair without showing you a picture of all of it's awesomeness! So here she is in all of the bubblegum glory.
This pink is so bright, it reflected onto her face!

That's all I have for now, hopefully Felicia will have me back on here again
xoxo
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment