Monday, May 28, 2012

I'm BACK!! with Essie Mojito Madness

So after two WHOLE weeks of nail rehab, my nails are all purdy and stronggggg. Sadly, the last day of my rehab, I smashed my finger at work and broke the nail on my middle finger (whyyyyyyy?!). So, saying that, please excuse my nub because I can't bring myself to file down the rest after all of that hard work.

So, lets get to that Essie :). While my nails were in rehab, I picked up Essie Mojito Madness from Target. I'm super pumped that I didn't return it when I first thought about it after buying. Mojito Madness is an awkward shade of green cream polish that I've most definitely fallen in love with. This polish is *almost* the love child of China Glaze GaGa for Green and Essie Turquoise and Caicos [Turquoise and Caicos being the recessive genes in the mix]. Two coats of this awesome wonderfulness of a color is all it took to become patch free and smooth. *all of my photos are topped with Seche Vite* Enough talk, more pics :)



This color was extremely hard to get JUST right in photographs, so it's almost a different color in every shot *the last was with flash*
:) Instagram spam for this post follow me @phophelia 



1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh, that's a pretty green! And, I can't excuse the nub... I love it too much!

    ReplyDelete