Monday, July 16, 2012

Blackheart Shocking Pink (with blacklight)

Today, I have Blackheart (from Hot Topic) Shocking Pink. All of the Blackheart polishes come in this awesome skull shaped bottle.  Shocking Pink is a BRIGHT *I can see this from outer space* pink cream polish that went on surprisingly well with one coat, but I did two just in case. This was with no topcoat. I also found that this polish would glow under blacklight, so I did some experimenting with that as well :).
Light Box (no flash)

Light Box (flash): you can see the ridiculousness of this already


The next two pictures were taken under blacklight (no flash of course) outside of my light box.



I loved taking pictures under the blacklight and I hope you love how they look. Check back tomorrow for some more polish :)


No comments:

Post a Comment