Sunday, July 15, 2012

Catrice Dirty Berry (Pic Heavy)

Long time no blog?! I've been polishing and photographing a lot of polish swatches lately, but haven't gotten around to blogging much. I'm on a two week "summer" break from school, so hopefully I can keep up on the blogging.

Anyways, to the point, today I have Catrice Dirty Berry to show you :). I got this from an awesome girl in Belgium (she actually sent 3). Dirty Berry is a lavender-esque purple with a linear holo that can come off as a silver shimmer in some lights, but in the sun is a fairly strong rainbow over the purple. I must say I LOVE this color and will probably wear it often. Enough talk, I'll just show ya!



Light Box (no flash)



Light Box (with flash)



Outside Light (direct sunlight)



Outside Light (shade)


Hope everyone likes this :) be back soon with some more posting.




No comments:

Post a Comment