Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lime Crime Desserts d'Antoinette

Long time no blog?! :( sadly I've been suuuuuper busy with school, and my new retail job has killed my nails and dried my cuticles into broken cracking deserts. So, here are some swatches I swatched a while back and never got to post :). This is Lime Crime makeup's Desserts d'Antoinette collection. These are all creamy pastels that had a satin-y finish and to save from rambling, they all took only two coats but dried slowly for me.
Peaches <3 Cream: a soft but vibrant peachy cream color :)

Milky Ways: a creamy off white. LOVE this polish and definitely need to purchase a few backups.

Parfait Day: a pastel neon pink * if that's even possible*

Once in a Blue Mousse: another favorite that I'll probably need a backup *or two* of.

Lavendairy: a soft lavender lilac color

Pastelchio: this was the hardest to photograph, on my nails IRL this shows a vibrant neon green that leans soft in white light.

Crema de Limon: a soft buttery yellow that was also hard to photograph *a little more neon IRL*

Do you own any Lime Crime polishes? If you don't, then you should definitely get on that ;)
You can purchase these polishes HERE!

1 comment: