Monday, September 17, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 17: Glitter

Day 17: Glitter
Polish: Tough As Nails Lacquer : Rebellious Bridesmaid (two coats over black)
Today was a mellow day for me, and I wasn't trying to go over the top with today's challenge. Since it was my boyfriend's sister's engagement party I decided to use the polish that describes me in the situation :) the Rebellious Bridesmaid. You've seen my posts and reviews of Tough As Nails and put your best bet down that it's my FAVE :) *note: I am not paid to promote TANL, I just love to help out a great business and an awesome creator*

I've also gotten some iPhone lenses and have fallen in love with them :) the macro is my FAVE! Check it out




Don't forget to visit Tough As Nails Lacquer

and check back tomorrow for day 18


No comments:

Post a Comment