Sunday, August 5, 2012

I'll have the Breakfast Combo No.1, Please. (pic heavy)

Today, I have not just one, but TWO awesome indie polishes for you to see :). This duo is from Tough as Nails Lacquer (you can buy her awesomeness HERE!!) and consists of two breakfast themed polishes. Go Sit on a Egg (improper grammar was purposeful) is a milky yellow jelly with different sized gold, yellow, and orange hex glitters. The Baconian Method is a glitter top coat made up of brown, orange, red, black, white glitters in both hex and bar shapes. These two polishes are an amazing pair that can be layered over white for opacity or alone for  squishy glittery jelly awesomeness. I layered The Baconian Method over Go Sit on a Egg on my nail wheel and it was amaze balls! Enough talk, let's get to the polish :)
I think I'm in love with the square bottles her polish comes in :)

Go Sit on a Egg with The Baconian Method accent nail




I absolutely LOVE her labels that wrap around the front and side of the bottle.

and this has tone my FAVORITE picture of this combo.

And again, you can buy this duo HERE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment