Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Revlon Sparkle Aplenty with Leopard Accents

Yesterday, when I was wandering the Walgreens by my work, I stumbled upon a full display of Revlon Sparkle Aplenty. I HAD to grab one after seeing a few amazing swatch pictures. I don't post much nail art, so I decided to do two accent nails with Orly Oh Cabana Boy and spruced that up with some leopard print :). Sparkle Aplenty went on smoothly with two coats (although, I had to wait for the first coat to dry completely before applying the second), It had a fairly quick dry time considering the type of polish it is, and wasn't thick at all. This also dried flat and smooth, and you couldn't feel the glitters in it at all.

And, yes, these are my right (dominant) hand photos. For some reason lately I can't keep my nails on my left hand similar lengths and shapes.

Sunlight:) The glitters in Sparkle Aplenty were reflecting the Oh Cabana Boy on the accent nails.

Have you tried this polish? Are you going to now that you've seen it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment