Friday, August 10, 2012

Zoya NYFW 2012 Diva Collection

Today I've got the last of the three recent Zoya NYFW collections, The Diva metallics. These are all BEAUTIFUL polishes and I can't decide which I want to keep on first. These all had perfect formulas and went on fully opaque with two coats. Enough talking, let's get to the swatches.

Elisa:  this is a bright metallic crimson that could be fun and sophisticated at the same time.




Suri:  the most amazing metallic purple that flashes blue in the sun *my mom will want this one too*.





Song:  a deep royal blue with some silver shimmer that I could stare at for hours.





Ray:  a metallic forest green that swirls in the light.





FeiFei:  a high sparkle blue with purple, pink, red, gold, and silvery shimmer.





Daul:  a purple sparkle with gold shimmer.


No comments:

Post a Comment